Monday, May 2, 2011

Fatal Attraction

First off...let me say that looks aren't everything. And I am one of those chicks that actually means it! If you don't believe me look at the last deuschebag I dated...


'Nuff said.

But you need initial attraction!!! Everyone has a type- tall, short, skinny, curvy, blonde hair, brown hair- you call it, you're attracted to it. With that being said, it was not uncommon of me to disregard emails with a profile picture I did not find attractive. If I was on the fence about it I would check out their profile, zoom in on their other pictures (God forbid they only had one), and then go from there.

What does go from there mean? If I deemed them decently attractive, the next thing I was looking for is personality. Personality is a key component of attraction. So I'd let the emails do the talking. Not the easiest to figure out personality that way-everyone looks good on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment