Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Headline

When first creating my POF profile I knew I needed a catchy headline. I didn't want to come across as desperate, scorned, etc. I just wanted to come across as me!
I'd like to think I have a decent sense of humor, so I wanted a funny headline. We all have one question come to mind in regards to online dating. What do I tell my friends and family? I can't tell them I met him online! And that is where my headline was born- We'll Just Lie And Say We Met In Vegas.

A good headline can really spark some interest. And it's proven to be the ice breaker in many situations.

Usually these losers will start off with "Your headline is hilarious!" or my personal favorite "You wanna go to Vegas right now?" Oh yea, let me grab my mace and I'll meet you at Caesars Palace. What a tool...I've gotten a few "I'd rather meet you in Wisconsin." Really? Cuz that would just be all too convenient...I repeat, tools.

What are some headlines I've run across..."Just Looking" (cuz you'd be on here if you weren't??). "Women that don't play games please!" (yea good luck with that one buddy...although I thought the please at the end was polite). Then you have some genuine ones "Good sense of humor, athletic,freespirit."

Oh the dreaded headline...

No comments:

Post a Comment