Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Grammar

Ok, I don't expect everyone to understand the correlation between personality and grammar but if you use good grammar, you are alright by me.
Sure, texting I'll let it slide...although I don't understand why some people abbreviate 'know' like 'knw.' Did dropping the letter 'O' really save you that much time? Or maybe that one letter made the difference between that one text message turning into two. Although come on people, really? If you have that much to say maybe you shouldn't be texting it.

Anywho, I digress. When you are writing someone an email you should take the time to use proper grammar, maybe even spell check?! I mean, we all like edumacated folk? Right?

Strike one- bad grammar. But if you're cute...I'll let it slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment