Thursday, May 5, 2011

Never POF while drunk, just sayin'.

I had spent a gorgeously drunken day at Miller Park complete with an ass kickin' of the Cubs when I heard some news about douchebag that left me a little down in the dumps.

So I did what any drunken, lonely woman would do, logged on POF. I also convinced this lovely but intoxicated lady to do the same.

So next thing you know I'm giving my number out to men whose beauty could only be seen through that of beer goggles.

Then I got vindictive.

Countless emails I've received, from men of all ages, have simply sent "hi there." Beyond annoying. I decided to target the forty and older population (oddly most were single Dads) and let them know what I thought of thier attempts...

"Really? I mean really? You send me  'hi there' and expect that to interest me?! Ha, good luck with that one! If you would ever like a response back from any woman I suggest you work on your opening. Just sayin'."

Of course I had to throw a just sayin' in there.

So after my rant I pass out texting these supposed good looking poffers (I didn't even attempt to save their numbers), feeling like I did the world of online dating a service, if you will.

Then I woke up. Fully prepared to be called the 'C' word from every single one of these men. Not a chance.

"You're right...I'm sorry....You deserve so much better than that...let's start over...let me try again."

WHAT?!

So then I felt bad. Spent the next day giving each of them "their second chance" via email.

Never, I repeat, NEVER POF while drunk. Just don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment